The Cucumber Hydration Toner rehydrates the skin while improving cellular functions and absorption of ingredients. The cucumber soothes and cools irritated skin.
- Reduces discomfort and irritation
- Balances surface lipids
- Assists in boosting hydration levels
- Provides probiotic support to the skin’s acid mantle to support acneic skin
- All skin types
- Dry, dehydrated skin
- This toner rehydrates the skin while improving absorption of ingredients. It reduces discomfort and irritations, balances surface lipids and assists in boosting hydration levels. This toner provides probiotic support to the skin’s acid mantle to support acneic skin. Every skin needs a great hydration toner and this one is perfect for everyone.
Cucumber Hydration Toner
Directions for use
- Apply with cotton pad and wipe or spritz clean skin.
Tips for use
- Use morning and evening after cleansing and exfoliating the skin.
- Spritz the toner on the skin, or apply it with a cotton ball.
- Use at the end of a facial by spritzing it in the air and letting it fall onto the client’s face.
- Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water) has a high molecular weight to deliver moisturize into the skin. It helps prevent trans-epidermal water loss and is resistant to free radical transportation. It is also hydrating.
- Sodium PCA boosts moisture in the skin. This component of the skin’s natural moisturizing factor (NMF) has a high hydrating power and is nonirritating and non-allergenic. It is a humectant with moisture-binding ability. It is highly water absorbing and non-comedogenic.
- Cucumber Fruit Extract is used to soothe and cool irritated skin.
- Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta) is a naturally occurring carbohydrate derived from cane or beet sugar and promotes growth of healthy probiotic bacteria to strengthen skin immunity. It is a humectant and skin conditioning agent.
- GlycodermTM (P) is a combination of water, honey, phospholipids, sphingolipids, and hyaluronic acid. It restores the lipid barrier of the epidermis and increases water absorption in the corneocytes by adding natural moisturizing factors. It plumps and moisturizes the skin and improves the skin’s ability to hold moisture.
- Borago Officinalis Seed Oil has a high concentration of gamma linolenic acid (GLA), an Omega 6 essential fatty acid and anti-inflammatory.
- Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Deuterium Oxide (Heavy Water), Sodium PCA, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fructooligosaccharides (D-beta), Glucosamine HCI (D), Honey, Phospholipids, Commiphora Myrrha Oil, Sphingolipids, Hyaluronic Acid, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance/Parfum (Natural)